Repair Terms & Conditions
Should you have a problem with your machine, we would appreciate it if you could read through the following, as many of the issues are easy to fix.
Some of the commonly reported issues have simple solutions, such as:
1. Running a shot of water through the machine, with no capsule present. This helps to clear any blockages in the pump.
2. Restarting the machine when the lights are flickering.
3. Reinserting or refilling the jug when no water is flowing.
If these steps do not solve the issue the following warranties apply to machines in South Africa only. For all customers based outside of South Africa, all potential costs (courier, customs clearance and various logistics costs) will be for the account of the customer.
1 Year Replacement Warranty: Cafféluxe will verify the fault with the customer, collect the faulty machine and replace with a brand new machine, free of charge. This DOES NOT apply to any Milano, Sienna or DQUIP machines. These should be returned to Pick 'n Pay, Checkers or Dischem respectively, and the store will replace the machine, once the fault is verified.
This warranty excludes:
- any damage caused by accident, negligence, misuse or abuse by any party other than Cafféluxe, its subcontractors or any service provider
- any damage caused by natural disaster;
- if the machine has been subject to an unsuitable physical operating environment;
- any damage caused by omitting maintenance and cleaning cycles;
- any damage caused by the machine not having been properlly installed by any party other than Cafféluxe, its subcontractors or any service providers;
- if the machine has been serviced or altered by any party other than Cafféluxe, its subcontractors or any service providers;
- if the machine is used in a manner not contemplated by the manufacturers; or
- damage is caused due to failing to follow the instructions contained in the manual.
Should a faulty machine fall out of the warranty period, a fee will be charged for any repair / service that needs to be performed on the machine. If the customer is unable to deliver the machine to our 12 Platinum drive, Northgate Business Park, Brooklyn 7405, a courier fee of R85 will be quoted separately. All proof of payments needs to be sent through to firstname.lastname@example.org before any of the repair(s) will take place.
Please note, a machine repair can potentially take up to 2 weeks to be completed. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or issues.
Caffeluxe Customer Support
Office: 021 460 0428