5 Coffee Desserts You Need To Try
A cup of coffee, hot or cold, is always a great idea. But have you considered using your favourite beverage to make mouth-watering desserts?
We’ve put together 5 amazing dessert recipes for you to try out with your coffee.
Chocolate Chip Coffee Cookies
- ⅓ cup instant coffee granules
- 2 ⅔ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 ¼ cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Start the process by dissolving the coffee granules in 2 tablespoons of hot water. In a bowl, add the flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix well to combine them together.
- Now, beat the butter and sugar together to achieve a fluffy texture. Pour and mix the coffee, vanilla, and eggs in the butter mixture.
- Next, add the flour mixture to this liquid mixture and combine to form a cookie dough. Don’t forget to add the chocolate chips and fold!
- Bake for 10 minutes according to your usual settings.
And there you have it, delicious Chocolate Chip Coffee Cookies are ready!
- A cup of Cappuccino
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Brew a cup of Caffeluxe’s Cappuccino Creme and pour that into a saucepan. Add corn syrup, vanilla and cinnamon to the cappuccino.
- Warm and mix it all together. Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds. Pop them into your freezer and let them freeze for at least 10-12 hours.
There you have it, your Cappuccino Popsicles are ready to be savoured.
Espresso Chocolate Brownies
- 1 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup of coffee powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- A handful of chocolate chips
- Add sugar and butter to a bowl and mix well with a spatula. Next, add in the star of the recipe, the coffee powder.
- Now, add the eggs and combine it well (until there are no lumps). Add in the flour and cocoa powder next and mix it in properly. Lastly, add in a pinch of sea salt and the chocolate chips. Mix it well and pop them into the oven for baking.
Enjoy the delicious Espresso Chocolate Brownies. Save us a piece, please!
Coffee Ice Cream
- 2 ½ cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoon instant coffee powder
- ¾ cup fresh cream
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla essence
- Start by dissolving the coffee powder in 1 tablespoon of hot water. Mix and keep it aside.
- Now, combine the cornflour with ½ cup of milk and keep it aside too. Mix the remaining 2 cups of milk with the sugar in a pan on medium heat and stir continuously.
- Next, add the cornflour-milk mixture to the milk-sugar mixture and stir continuously for a few minutes. Add the coffee-water mixture to this and stir again until everything is combined well. Take the mixture off the heat and cool it completely.
- Once it cools down, add vanilla essence and cream and mix it really well. Pour the mixture into a container of your choice and even it out. Freeze it for at least 6-7 hours.
- For better results, you can remove the mixture from the freezer and pour it into a grinder and blend it until smooth. Then you can pour it back to the container and freeze it for 10 hours or until it sets well. You can also add dry fruits of your choice to take it to the next level.
Your Coffee Ice Cream is ready. So, what are you waiting for? Scoop and eat away!
- 1 cup double cream
- ¼ sugar
- 1 ¼ dark chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons of Caffeluxe’s Espresso, cooled
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- In a pan, heat the cream and sugar just until it boils. Take the pan off the heat and immediately add the chocolate, butter and espresso to it. Set aside for two minutes.
- Then stir it until everything is melted well together. Let it cool, then chill it for 2 hours.
- Take a teaspoon full of the mixture and roll it into balls. Roll them into the cocoa powder or melted chocolate and repeat the same method with the rest of the mixture. Chill until they are firm and ready to be served.
Isn’t that so simple? The outcome will be so flavourful and rich.
We hope you enjoy trying these 5 simple recipes with coffee we put together for you. Now it’s your turn to try them out!